CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for Senior C Engineer who will manage the EL6 Extended Lifecycle Support Project.
We develop our products - CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 - using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
Join us to make the difference!
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Strong leadership skills
- 3+ years of С programming experience
- GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience
- Ability to work with various build systems like autotools, make and cmake
- Experience with git-based development processes
- Python, Perl or other scripting language knowledge will be a plus
You will do:
- Manage a team (coordination, involvement, training, feedback).
- Manage the development and deployment of solutions.
- Work on various open-source projects like Apache httpd, Python, OpenSSL, OpenSSH, etc
- Backport security and bug fixes from newer upstream versions or writing patches from scratch. Upstream contributions are highly welcome
- Create reproducers and tests for vulnerabilities
- Automation of routine processes like CVEs monitoring, patches applying and testing
What we can offer you:
- Remote working with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.