CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our talented CloudLinux OS Release & Maintenance Team. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
You can find more details about the company on our website Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Good shell scripting skills
- Experience with Jenkins, Vagrant, Ansible is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing(Amazon EC2/Google Compute Engine) is a plus.
What you will do:
- Develop and support the project for building images for clouds platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Automation of routine processes
- Automate new CloudLinux OS distribution build and release procedures
- The ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulate new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- The ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language trainings
- Challenging tasks
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.