CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our talented CloudLinux OS Release & Maintenance Team. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
You can find more details about the company on our website Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Strong Linux knowledge
- NoSQL database exposure (Preferred)
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant and Ansible is a plus
What you will do:
- Develop and support the project for an internal Build System (similar to OBS, Fedora-Copr, Koji)
- Automation of routine processes
- Develop and maintain monitoring/tracker of external resources
- Strong self-motivation (Required)
- Be comfortable with remote work, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision.
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- The ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Formulate new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- The ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language trainings
- Challenging tasks
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.