CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for a Middle/Senior Python Developer to join our talented Build System team.
As part of our team, you will develop open-source infrastructure projects as Build an automation system and Test system for AlmaLinux. AlmaLinux is a free Linux OS for the community, developed in close co-operation with the community.
Become part of the team of experts and work with top-notch developers to contribute to open source.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
You can find more details about the company on our website Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
- 4+ years of Python programming experience.
- GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience.
- Experience with git-based development processes.
- Knowledge of RPM/DEB packages building systems (mock, pbuilder, etc.) will be a plus.
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2) will be a huge plus.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible and/or other infrastructure management tools will be a plus.
- Intermediate level of Russian and English languages
- Python 3
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy
- FastAPI, Celery
- VueJS, Quasar framework
What you will do:
- You will be involved in the design of the new Build automation system and other open source projects.
- You will also work on other open-source projects that are part of the ecosystem: Pulp, Pagure, Mock, Ansible, etc.
- You will be an active member of the AlmaLinux community.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews.
- Compensation in the US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.