We are looking for a talented Senior Python Developer to join our Imunify Python Team.
Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web-servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
More details about the project you can find on the product website Imunify360.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- Basic algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Linux environment (networking, processes, apache/nginx servers)
- Able to read and analyze another's code
- Ability to write readable and testable code, cover your code with unit-tests
- Basics of Git
- The ability to read and write in English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming
- pytest excites you
- Know how to deal with Jenkins
- Chewing the spaghetti code doesn't make you sick
- Knowledge about building rpm/deb packages
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- The ability to work in a team
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Co-working compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger - we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.